Today, GoodLife Fitness, Canada’s largest fitness company, announced the acquisition of Extreme Fitness Inc., a leading operator of fitness clubs in the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding region.
This acquisition brings the total number of GoodLife Fitness Clubs in Canada to over 300 and provides even more great locations for Canadians to achieve their health and fitness goals.
With the addition of 13 Extreme Fitness Clubs, GoodLife Fitness remains the largest fitness club chain in the GTA with over 82 clubs.
The expansion to even more convenient locations in the GTA allows GoodLife Fitness to continue focusing on helping its Members achieve their health and fitness goals by providing exceptional Member care, state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, superior fitness expertise and innovative and comprehensive programming.
The new GoodLife Clubs will host the world-leading Les Mills Group Exercise Classes (exclusive to GoodLife in Canada) along with GoodLife’s caring and knowledgeable Personal Trainers and industry-leading programming.
“We are thrilled to be acquiring these 13 new locations across the GTA to further grow the options of locations for our Members and to welcome the Extreme Fitness Members to the GoodLife Family,” said David “Patch” Patchell-Evans, GoodLife Fitness Founder & CEO. “At GoodLife, our vision is to give all Canadians the opportunity to live a fit and healthy good life. We know that one of the biggest factors in helping individuals remain consistent with their fitness routines is a convenient location, so we are excited to continue growing, especially in a key hub like the GTA where so many Canadians live and work.”
“We welcome the new opportunities that the acquisition by GoodLife will provide for all of our Members as well as substantially all of our world class Employees,” said Taso Pappas, Extreme Fitness President. “Like GoodLife, Extreme Fitness has always been committed to innovation and excellence in the fitness and sporting space, so we are absolutely thrilled that Extreme’s Members will become part of the GoodLife Fitness family. GoodLife will give us the best of all possible platforms: to provide Extreme’s Members with the opportunity to continue enriching their lives through their investment in fitness, all while now being part of Canada’s largest nationwide fitness chain.”
- Vaughan Interchange GoodLife Fitness Club – 90 Interchange Way, Vaughan, Ontario
- Toronto Danforth Pape GoodLife Fitness Club – 635 Danforth Ave, Toronto, Ontario
- Scarborough Cedarbrae Mall GoodLife Fitness Club – 3495 Lawrence Ave. East, Scarborough, Ontario
- Toronto Bloor Yorkville GoodLife Fitness Club – 80 Bloor Street West, Toronto, Ontario
- Thornhill GoodLife Fitness Club – 8281 Yonge Street, Vaughan, Ontario
- Toronto Dunfield GoodLife Fitness Club – 110 Eglinton Ave. East, Toronto, Ontario
- Pickering Ridge GoodLife Fitness Club – 1755 Pickering Parkway, Pickering, Ontario
- Toronto Richmond West GoodLife Fitness Club – 267 Richmond Street West, Toronto, Ontario
- North York Madison Centre GoodLife Fitness Club – 4950 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario
- Toronto Delisle GoodLife Fitness Club – 1521 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario
- Whitby Consumers Drive GoodLife Fitness Club – 75 Consumers Drive, Whitby, Ontario
- Toronto Wellington West GoodLife Fitness Club – 111 Wellington Street West, Toronto, Ontario
- Toronto Yonge & Dundas Square GoodLife Fitness Club – 319 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario
To learn more about GoodLife Fitness, visit us at goodlifefitness.com
For information about memberships, please contact the GoodLife Fitness Member Experience Team at 1-800-387-2524 or email@example.com – Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm.